LECTURES AT EVENTS
This course is for anyone who wishes to make an event they are organising more attractive. Every lecture is specially customised to the client’s needs and expectations. It serves a dose of reliable knowledge presented in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere, and often in a slightly lighter form than in a traditional course. It is an ideal addition to an integrational meeting, conference or motivational event.
Topics of the special lectures:
- Politeness as the best sales strategy
- What can surprise us at the table?
- What kind of dress, what kind of suit? Dress code for men and women
- How to make an excellent impression on people?
- What do we need to remember when we speak on a stage?
- Blunders of an aesthete: the gaffes made by James Bond
- The rules of savoir-vivre that one should know and that are not discussed in handbooks
- Cultural differences in clients’ countries
- Savoir-vivre for women
- What kind of desktop wallpaper on your computer, what kind of ringtone on your telephone, what kind of profile pic on Facebook? Media at work
- A manager’s tool kit
What does such a lecture give you?
– it presents interesting topics in an accessible way
– it encourages people to explore on their own
– it inspires and motivates people to deepen their knowledge