This is a course for anyone who wishes to communicate better with subordinates, co-workers and clients.
Participants in the course
will become familiar with:
– obstacles and distortions in communication
– types of attitudes in interpersonal relations
– techniques for solving conflicts
– how to identify conflict situations and effectively deal with them
– how to communicate assertively
– what persuasion is and how to use it at work
– how to make contact
– how to ask relevant questions
– how to employ techniques for attentive listening
What does such a course give you?
– it helps you overcome stress and increase your awareness of communication
– it makes you aware of how to prevent conflict situations
– it teaches you to build deeper and more effective relationships